Cardiology Course Package
Species: Canine, Feline
Diagnosis: Mainstem Bronchial Compression, Tracheal Collapse, Degenerative Valve Disease, Pericardial Effusion
AAVMC Standards: 1.1, 1.2, 1.3, 1.6
Institutional Licensing Available: $3,100/unlimited users
Cardiac patients often have multiple concurrent disorders. Managing cardiac disease while balancing these disorders can be complicated. This package of four case studies is designed to support learners interested in developing their knowledge and understanding of veterinary cardiology. The case studies presented will challenge practitioners in their treatment of cardiac patients with concurrent disorders and/or progressive disease.
With an approximate contact time of 2 hours, the Cardiology Course Package includes the following:
- Chip – Mainstem Bronchial Compression
- Jingles – Tracheal Collapse
- Sonny – Degenerative Valve Disease
- Tuff – Pericardial Effusion
- All modules include an assessment pack that can be utilized to support formative or summative assessment of students.