Dentistry Course Package
Species: Canine, Feline
Diagnosis: Periodontal Disease, Feline Tooth Resorption
AAVMC Standards: 1.1, 1.2, 1.3, 1.6, 2.1
Institutional Licensing Available: $6,900/unlimited users
This training series helps students safely and effectively perform common dental extractions and nerve blocks. Step-by-step videos demonstrate clinical procedures, while case studies provide students with opportunities to hone their case management skills.
With an approximate contact time of 4.5 hours, the Dentistry Instructor’s Pack includes the following:
- Dental Extractions: Canine (Contact time: 1.5 hours)
- Dental Extractions: Feline (Contact time: 1 hour)
- Dental Nerve Blocks (Contact time: 1 hour)
- Periodontal Disease: Canine (Sadie) (Contact time: 0.5 hours)
- Feline Tooth Resorption (Indy) (Contact time: 0.5 hours)
- All modules and case studies include an assessment pack that can be utilized to support formative or summative assessment of students.